Reef Relief® is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving and protecting our coral reef ecosystem.
- Focus on rigorous science to educate the public & advocacy toward policymakers to achieve conservation, protection, and restoration of coral reefs
- Increase public awareness of the importance and value of living coral reef ecosystems
- Increase scientific understanding and knowledge of living coral reef ecosystems
- Strengthen grassroots community-based efforts to protect coral reef ecosystems
- Design, develop, support, and implement strategies for marine protected areas associated with coral reef ecosystems
- Support eco-tourism as part of sustainable community development that protects and preserves coral reef ecosystems
Reef Relief is a registered 501(c)3 organization.